Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love You Lois


When we were at the pharmacy the other day there was this flower in a plastic display box.  The flower was all closed up and when you pushed the button on the side of the box it slowly opened to reveal the message of love in the middle of the flower.  Upon very quickly glancing at it I read, "Love You Lois" instead of "Love You Lots."  Thinking that strange, I asked Dancer if there were a lot of people named Lois in the area.  She burst out laughing and said, "Love You Lots."  Oh.  In my defense, why would they make the "t" in lots capital when the rest of the letters aren't?  When we stopped tonight after church to pick up a few things we showed it to Dad and Spark and Dad suggested that maybe they had more but this  Lois one was the only one left and on clearance.   I love how he always comes to my aid and loves me Lois.

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Hahahaha! I actually bought the "Love you Lots!" flower for my kids, too! I'm thinking about folding a piece of paper and securing it with double stick tape so I can change the message whenever I want. Something for all of you to think about. :o)

Peace and Laughter!