There is a neighbor back there in that tree line.
They left the combine behind a row of our fir trees (okay so we aren't that exposed we have a row of trees back there). When we went back to snap some pictures of the field, our cat Kacheekers was up climbing around on the combine. Hope the keys aren't in it!
And now for something completely different.
This was sent to me as an email. I like to get jokes, etc. forwarded to me but I am not usually one to forward them on. However, this one I thought was important enough to put on here.
Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9.Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL