Monday, June 21, 2010

The one that got away

We caught a big sunfish and huge dogfish at the boat landing.  This is one they are pulling in here would have made the others look like minnows but he got away.  He grabbed onto the kid pole that didn't have strong enough line on it.  It sure was exciting until the line snapped!

Just as we were getting ready to leave a boat came in with a couple from church.  They had a whole mess of fish they didn't want to go home and clean and asked us if we wanted them.  Oh yeah, I don't mind cleaning them.  Spark scaled them and I gutted and filleted them.  We had them for supper and they sure were good.

1 comment:

Just an Average American Mom said...

Looks like fun!

I don't know how to clean fish but my hubby does. I am afraid if I learn then I will get stuck doing it! LOL!