Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Tisket, A Tasket


Kacheekers is in the basket.  Happy May Day!

He was sitting in there so cute but, like all animals you want to take a picture of, by the time we went in the house and came back out with the camera he had gotten comfy and he wasn't interested in resuming his previous pose.   Spark's pose, I don't know.  I think it must have been one of those moves that you catch split second that look strange in the shot. 

This is the extent of our May Day celebrations, a cat in a basket.  When the kids were little we lived in a neighborhood with lots of retired people.  We would bake cookies, wrap them up in little bundles and I would load all the kids, we had child care at our house then, in the wagon and we would go around to all the houses to deliver cookies. 

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

Kacheekers is probably the cutest cat name I have ever heard in my life.

I love the May Day idea of taking cookies to people! I have this bad habit of letting holidays sneak up on me and I don't know they happened until the day after...this will go on my list I'm compiling for next year's holidays. :)