Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kissy Pies Christmas Cookies

These I saw somewhere on Pinterest.  We have a cookie exchange so I was looking for something that was fast to make since we needed so many.

Only two ingredients: pie crust and kisses.


I bought pie crusts, but I think with homemade crust these would be even better.  Roll out the pie crust and cut as many circles out it as possible.  If you made your own crust you could reroll, but that doesn't really work with premade so get them as close a possible.


In the center of each circle place a kiss. 


Pinch them up on four sides so it makes a little parcel.  Be sure that you get them well pinched or they come apart while baking.


Bake at 350 degrees until brown.  These are little so they are very easy to keep popping in your mouth and pretty soon you wonder where all the cookies went.  That is my only warning with these cookies ;)

No comments: