Saturday, May 21, 2011

Put Both Hands on the Wheel

Spark is just itching to get to mow the lawn, Dancer did at his age and the thinks he should be able to as well.  The requirement for mowing the lawn is that you need to pay attention and not hit anything.  Things have been hit in the past by Spark.  To show that he is ready to mow lawn he has been driving the lawn mower around the yard without the mower on to practice and show us what a good driver he is.  I am in the house and I hear him singing at the top of his lungs, when I look out he is waving his hands in the air.  I yell out to him that he needs two, count them two, hands on the wheel at all times.  There is a good chance that Dancer will be keeping her spot as the lawn mower.  I also wonder if it is going to lose a lot of it's appeal when they can both mow lawn.


Proper lawn mowing technique with hand placement.

1 comment:

Swimtaxi said...

Good life skill for children to learn.