Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Always Feel Like Somebodys Watching Me


We do a lot of our school in the basement where the front windows are ground level.  Every day the chickens gather around a window and watch us.  It is sort of creepy as I just know they are talking about us.  They also come up on the deck and look in the dining room but by the time we run for the camera they leave.


After posting yesterday about not being able to get a picture of one on the deck Dancer caught this one this morning on film, or guess now it would be caught on SD card.  See her all nonchalantly walking up to the door.  There were two others waiting at the bottom of the stairs so I am certain that she was sent up to look in on us and report back any findings. Why else would they run off like they were guilty when we come to the door?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I would have never thought it as creepy, but that photo and your comments make me think otherwise! I guess I'll be looking out the window more often for my chickens spying on us! ;)

jugglingpaynes said...

It's posts like this that really make me miss having chickens!

Peace and Laughter!