Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nothin' Says Lovin' Like


A bowl of berries.  Dad brought me home this gorgeous bowl of berries this morning from work.  These are my all time favorites and it was so thoughtful of him to think of making my morning special after he worked all night.  I savored them all day long only having a few at a time.   


Every few weeks he comes home with a bunch of these to decorate our table and brighten up our school space.  They are alstroemeria and they often last up to three weeks.

They look this good the whole time until the petals fall off.  Love them, love him.


Also appreciated my birthday cake earlier this month, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Dairy Queen cake.  Oh my was this good.  I am one lucky wife, I hope Spark is taking notes.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Not sure which picture I like best! I think the berries....oh, how I miss fresh berries!

Amy Dingmann said...

Oh you lucky lucky lucky woman! And I'm sure Spark is taking very good notes. ;)

jugglingpaynes said...

Delicious food, lovely flowers...That man's a keeper! Belated birthday wishes to you!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina