Friday, February 17, 2012

The Shopping List


Spark and Dad were going to the 3D Star Wars movie tonight and Dancer and I were going to go shopping.  On the way out the door I stopped to grab the shopping list we keep on the refrigerator and this song came to me.
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?


A Lego Millennium Falcon, hmmm, did Spark really think I would see that and mosey on over to the Lego aisle, throw a $130 Lego set into the cart, proceed to the check out while thinking it was business as usual?  I give him credit for creativity and being ever hopeful but that is all he got.

1 comment:

Amy Dingmann said...

I do believe we have had the same things happen on the shopping list here. With the same item. Ah, legos. Why must you be so darn expensive? ;)