Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Crochet Baby Blanket


Oh, this baby blanket.  Thought I was just going to burn through getting it done.  I was excited about the simple, repeating pattern, the colors, and that I would easily have it done in less than a week. Started in on it full blast and then, I don't know what happened, it sat in the box since Christmas.  I even kept it right in front of my chair so I would feel like I needed to work on it. I think part of the problem is that I just don't see as well at night as I use to.  There, I admit I have old eyes.  Finally this last week I picked it up and did more than a quarter of it in the past couple days.  Now that it is done I love it,  No baby to give it to on the horizon, but I think I will put it in the fair this summer.

The pattern is leaping stripes and blocks.  A tutorial can be found at Moogly Blog   

No comments: