Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Frustrated Bookworm

Dancer has books that she has ordered from the library.  They are "In Transit" but not at the nearest library branch yet even though she ordered them a couple of days ago and she was sure they would be there today.  To make it worse, I told her we would run in and pick them up if they were there today.  She keeps checking the email for a notification and it isn't showing up.  In frustration she says "Don't they know they are interfering with my education?!"  Then she put her head down on the table and said wearily "My head is going to explode."  I guess she is practicing that virtue patience today.

2 comments:

Just an Average American Mom said...

HA Ha Ha!

Love it...sounds like my daughter :)

Swimtaxi said...

Sounds like my daughter too.