Saturday, June 13, 2009

Potato salad recipe

We had company for lunch yesterday and I made potato salad. Last night before going to bed Dancer was coveting the last serving and she said "this is so good, why don't you make it more often?" Good point, why don't I make it more often? It shouldn't take company for me to make some of our favorite foods. From now on I will make potato salad because it is just like any other day and I want my family to enjoy something good. This recipe isn't very much work so I don't even have that as an excuse for not making it.

Potato Salad - no picture because it is already all gone!

About 6 medium potatoes
1 1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. vinegar
1 Tbsp. mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 stalks of celery
1 medium onion
4 radishes
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped

Prepare and boil potatoes. Hard boil the eggs. I do this the night before and have them in the fridge so that it is all ready to go and cold the next day when I am ready to put it together. Dice potatoes to make about 6 cups. Chop eggs, celery, radishes and onion. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and toss with the chopped veggies and eggs. Chill before serving.

No comments: