We were awarded a blog award a few weeks ago but I am just getting to posting on it now. I love to get the awards, they are like getting a shiny gold star on a paper. Thank you Home Spun Juggling! This award came with the instructions to tell seven things about yourself. Since it is a beautiful blogger award I will tell you seven beautiful things.
1. I love to hear my kids sing when they are busy with another task and the song is coming out of their heart.
2. My husband regularly buys us flowers for us to enjoy at the table. He brought us home some this morning!
3. I love to look at my kids when they are sleeping. Once in a while I get a little glimpse of how they looked when they were younger. I don't know if it is because their faces are totally relaxed or what, but I love it.
4. I love the smell of vanilla. It would be great if the whole world smelled like vanilla.
5. Group hugs. Every night before Dad goes to work all four of us do a big four person hug.
6. Warm goodies out of the oven. No one is ever in a bad mood when they are eating warm bread or cookies.
7. Where we live. There is just so much beauty here, I feel blessed that we are able to live in a rural farming community.
Now to pass it on.
3. Home Joys
7. You - If you are reading this consider yourself awarded. I read a lot more beautiful blogs, these are the ones I have book marked, many more are on my dashboard, but I don't want to leave anyone out and I am up to seven!