Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Scenes of the day
1. Spark and I dropped Dancer off at daycamp this morning.
2. The largest swans we have ever seen at a park Spark and I stopped at while we were geocaching.
3. Ducks - miss them when I see them someplace else, but not enough to have our own again.
4. The coolest bird house, it was a Chinese pagoda.
5. It would be fun to have this little house in our yard.
6. Large musical instruments.
7. That sounded really good.
8. These were fun!
9. A traveling tree house. I told Spark they should stop and put down roots somewhere, he laughed after about 30 seconds, a pause long enough for me to think he didn't think it was funny. He did, it just took a little bit :)